Registering with USAV/NERVA using Webpoint
- Go to this site: https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org
- Login using your username and password
- Choose “My information” from the menu on the left
- Under “Club” it says “undecided”. Use the pull down menu and choose the club of your choice.
- Don’t forget to save or update your changes.
- That should do it.
Note: that if you chose another club by mistake or need to change from one club to another, only a region admin can make that change for you. Please use this form.
Yes. There is a $10.00 fee which will register a player through the summer (until the renewal date next fall). Players should choose “Summer Membership” when registering as a new player. Current members are already covered for Summer Membership.
If you chose the wrong club or are changing from one club to another, only a region administrator may make that change. Please use this form to contact us.
As of June 2013, players and parents may now pay for their membership fee using a credit card during Webpoint Registration. As proof of paid membership, be sure to print and bring your ID card to any tryouts you may be attending.
Absolutely! If you know you will be trying out for multiple clubs, we strongly suggest you choose “undecided” during USAV/Webpoint Registration. Once you decide which club you will play for, simply change from undecided to that club.
Please contact us using this form.